News & Events
- April 2015 • Jovan Brankov named Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging
- March 2015 • Miles Wernick inducted into AIMBE College of Fellows
- February 2015 • Our paper on breast tumor modeling makes cover of Medical Physics and earns “Editor’s Pick
- August 2014 • Dr. Kenji Suzuki joins MIRC faculty and Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- February 2014 • Search begins for new faculty member in MIRC, to join in Fall 2014 (see Positions page)
- January 2014 • Profs. Wernick and Yang receive 7th percentile score on NIH R01 grant on low-dose SPECT using 4D reconstruction and personalized imaging, in collaboration with Michael King at U. Mass.
- January 2014 • Prof. Tichauer is subcontract P.I. on NIH R01 grant, scoring in 7th percentile, for new project on MRI-guided dual tracer fluorescence tomography for cancer imaging in collaboration with Scott Davis at Darthmouth U.
- December 2013 • At RSNA, Prof. Arfanakis presents work on the link between cognitive activity in late life and microstructural integrity of brain tissue