In EE, a student can choose an emphasis on medical imaging within the M.S. or Ph.D. program. The ECE Department also offers a Professional Master’s degree in Biomedical Imaging and Signals.
The BME program offers a medical imaging track for students at the B.S., masters, and Ph.D. levels. The following are links to the various degree programs:
- B.S. Electrical Engineering
- M.S. Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering
- Master of Biomedical Imaging and Signals
- B.S. Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Biomedical Engineering
- M.S. Biomedical Engineering
- Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering
How to Apply
Students interested in studying medical imaging at IIT should begin by visiting the Graduate and Undergraduate Admission sites for more information.